It’s no secret that I’m happier in the sun. Aren’t we all?? I am also happier while wearing an excessive amount of color, layering on lots and lots of accessories, and doing it all while spending time with my besties. Needless to say, I had the best time in Tulum celebrating Paige’s Bachelorette!!!
Not to be *that influencer* who’s constantly linking, but so many of you have asked for a full packing list and links to the outfits I wore on the trip- and I aim to please! So, here is the full resort wardrobe.
We stayed in the most magical airbnb — linked here! Take me backkkk. I loved the entire aesthetic of tulum. Bright colors and fun hand woven textiles walking hand in hand with pared down interiors?! Sign me up.
Scroll to the photos below to shop on like to know it, or scroll down to shop by item!
1. This bathing suit SCREAMS influencer on vacation. And you could be that influencer with this Floral pink one piece.
2. I am also obsessed with this one piece — sooo flattering! It really cinched me in, and the boho woven detailing is so bouj. Plunge neck green one piece.
5. Love these new Farm Rio sneakers — similar look to the more expensive Chloe ones! Dare I say duuuupe.
8. This green cut out maxi dress was probably my most favorite thing I’ve put on my body so far in 2023.
9. The hot pink dress I wore is from Snappy Turtle and not avail right now online, but here is a similar one.
10. Of course, I’m always going to pack a Mary Marshmallow dress. So many cute fabrics and styles on MM!
12. New fave sweats: Free city in the color “pink juice.”
15. Crochet lace wide leg pants — perfect for throwing on over bathing suits.
16. I packed the goodie bags for the trip in these adorable bags I found at Walmart of all places! Affordable and screamed “Tulum Bachelorette” to me! C wonder bachelorette bags
17. My new fave night out bag is this fabulous Tory Burch bag which is definitely giving MORE IS MORE!